Packing example: cannabis sativa packing
Growing cannabis sativa has become legal in Washington State. For the last 5 years, the market has showed a high demand to it. Packing the cannabis sativa manually can’t satisfied the needs, so some factory owners decided to replace the workers for automatic packing machine.
- Accuracy ±0.3g per bag
- Open Zip in Doypack with Hole
- Speed up to 50 pouches per min
Because of the high price of cannabis sativa, our customer required that the accuracy need to be controlled within ±0.05 gram. In order to control the cost, we used a 14 Heads Combination Scale along with our Pre-made Pouch Fill & Seal Machine to make each package’s weight within 3.5~3.55 gram. This machine is fit for bags from 1 gram to 200 gram and satisfies a wide range of pouches and weight.
- A servo technology zip opener suit for Euro hole and acheived 99% open success rate.
- Low noise vacuum system with pollution free.
- Gripper width adjust by touch screen in a minute.
- Save pouch: no pouch or incorrect pouch opening, no fill & no seal
- Equipped with a 10” PLC touch screen with graphic intraface and an automatic lubricating system.